Sep 22, 2016

THE NOOB ABOUT LAST NIGHT


It's been almost 10 years since I walked out on basketball.
Now this is my 5th season with my urban rec league basketball team.
There are 2 types of girls that you'll find in these games: the badass baller belles and the glamorous graceful girlfriends.

I follow my boyfriend around every Wednesday, here. Underneath the cute charming clothes I wear my jersey with his birthdate on my back as he wears mine on his (long story). In place of my Nine West heels on my feet, I carry the Jordans he gave me last Christmas.

And I just hang out here, figuring it all out with freshly cut nails that I just chopped off in the bank parking lot. If I can't accomplish anything useful that night, at least I know I can scratch someone good...

No comments:

Post a Comment