Sep 30, 2016

FRIDAY, WINE DAY

Dress (left to right): Kensie Layer Floral Shift Dress, Kensie Two-Toned Embroidered Lace Dress & Kensie Drapey Faux Suede Fringe Dress.  Shoes: Tarquin Suede Ankle Booties


A week ago my day job's online store went live, and to celebrate I dedicate this post to Kensie by sketching out some of my babies created with my wonderful woven team (I work as the wovens sportswear designer). 

Now you can buy Kensie at convenience of your own screen wherever you are. I still recommend you hit up Macys, The Bay, Nordstrom, Dillards, StitchFix and your local boutiques anyway because they like people and they have exclusive stuff that no one else has.

Comment below and tell me what are your favorite Kensie pieces (bonus love points if you say blazer #thanksforpayingmybills)

No comments:

Post a Comment